Our Policies and Mission
Our team is dedicated to serving you in a friendly manner by:
- Understanding your individual concerns
- Recognizing your wants and needs
- Maintaining excellence with the latest techniques and innovations
- Informing you of the best available treatment to provide quality care
- Sincerely communicating with open honesty
- Striving continuously to make your orthodontic treatment a fun and pleasant experience
- Offering true concern for our fellow man
No one else is like you; you are important to us and deserve the very best!
We are open to serve you, answer questions or schedule an appointment during the following hours:
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- The doctors schedule patients every 8-10 weeks for their appointments.
- Your scheduled appointment time has been reserved specifically for you. We require notification by phone 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment if you need to cancel. We are aware that unforeseen events sometimes require missing an appointment and appreciate your cooperation.
- Approximately every third to fourth appointment will be a longer appointment that will be scheduled during school hours. A school excuse will be provided.
- Drs. Savastano and Dunn recommend that our patients see their general dentist for cleanings approximately every three months while in treatment with our office.
Our office is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. If you have any questions, our courteous staff is always available to answer them.